Monday, December 3, 2012

Family Pictures


 Kristyn (Kristyn Rose Photography) photographed my good friend Ashley's wedding a couple months ago and I LOVE they way she works with the outside lighting.  I wanted to give her a shot & she blew me away! We literally showed up and it was crazy windy and I didn't plan well with my 4 month old. He was beyond ready for a nap so I knew it had to be quick. I asked her to just start shooting since we had to move fast. We were seriously back in the truck and leaving within 15 minutes!! WOW!! She was awesome!!
Look at the great shots she got in that amount of time + wind + fussy 4 month old.

My sweet family....

Loves taking pictures


I think they look alike!

My favorite little guy

Love this little girl

They definitely favor eachother :)

And daddy knows all the fun stuff

I love doing life with my best friend..

I could eat this chunky face up

My world!

Blessed with this sweet family of mine   :)


2 comments:

aquintana said...

She did a wonderful job!!

Stacey said...

SUCH GREAT PICTURES! WOW 15 mintues, must be a record! I agree Liam and Parker look alike, totally siblings:)