I am addicted to pinterest. They have a million and one cute ideas. I will never even attempt 97% of them but it's nice to dream. This is one I am sure you have all seen but I have loved it since I first saw it. And I have seen a million people repin from other people's pins. I have a huge blank wall in my kitchen. I recently sold the decorations that were on that wall in our garage sale this past weekend. So my husband and I are going to make this for our wall. I already ordered the "Masterpieces" sign and should be sitting in my mailbox today. Parker comes home everyday from school and from church with new artwork. I currently have them covering my fridge which eventually get yanked off by her and torn or get dirty. So what better way to display them than by putting them where we spend most of our time at home! The Kitchen! Super easy project because we all know I LOVE easy :) I will post the instructions with the final picture as well.
When she gets a little older I hope it shows her how much we adore all her art work that she brings home. I will show you a finished product tomorrow!
I am off to visit little Landry Lamb :)


1 comments:
I can't wait to see!! I bet it looks so awesome!! I love Pinterest too! Have you seen the pillowcase dress? I'm making that next weekend! :)
Post a Comment