Friday, September 23, 2011

Bored...

It's Friday, my entire hallway is empty, nothing due, can't online shop because I am saving for Canton so I thought I would fill out a questionnaire. Yes, an old school Myspace thing that we used to fill out constantly...or maybe that was just me. Anyways, here we go...

1. What is your dream job?

I would love to own my own clothing/jewelry boutique. I have a husband that is wonderful with numbers so we set it all up one time and he really pushed me to do it but I love contentment with my job. Its safe and secure so I stay where I am at.


2. What is your favorite fragrance for Winter?
Honestly I don't change my scent for the different seasons. I'm picky about my perfumes, certain smells bother me and give me headaches so I have to choose carefully.


3. How do you take your tea/coffee?
I don't drink coffee & SWEET tea all the way.


4. What is your most important beauty secret?
My secret is I break out so easily, it's not so much a good secret. I use Proactive everyday and it's the only thing that keeps it under control but I still have horrible flareups.


5. If you had an all expenses paid vacation, where would you go?
I would go to Bora Bora! Abosulutely stunning but very $$$. I love beaches and my husband loves site seeing and historic things. So I would definitely have to win on this one :))


6. If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would you ask for?
1. World peace, sounds cheesy but honestly true
2. that my daughter will grow up fearing our God & be kind & respectful to everyone.
3. Cure for cancer.


7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or desert foods for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
DESSERT! Addiction

8. If you were Hello Kitty what color hair bow would you wear?
Wow, random...White


9. What is your biggest makeup pet peeve?
foundation lines but I am sure I am guilty of them too just harder to see them on yourself.

10. If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My wedding ring :)


11. What one talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing. My friend Ashley once said she wanted to be able to do backflips everywhere she went..haha..gotta love her!

12. Which product will you continue to purchase?
Young Blood make-up, love it!


13. If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you like to know?
Not sure. But if I did it would be to see if I would get pregnant again or adopt :) Big question for us right now!


14. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
George Straight...always will be no matter how old he gets!


15. What made you start a blog?
I have so much time at work (not complaining) that I have to find fun things to entertain myself!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

haha i stand by my secret talent desire! How's life?