Sunday, March 7, 2010

West Texas Losers

My friend Mallory had mentioned a weight loss competition she was in a few months ago. They started up a new one 2 weeks ago so thought I would join in. You pay $50 and it lasts 3 months. You can do any weight loss program you want, you just have to weigh in on the specific days that are listed. I've had a few baby pounds hanging around so thought I would go for it and try it out. I want to say there is like 42 of us but I don't know the exact count. I do know that whoever has the most percentage lost at the end wins 60% of the money, which is obviously a lot since there are a lot of us. There is also 2nd and 3rd place winners along with a winner for most inches lost. I decided to join Weight Watchers online since I had heard lots of great stuff about it. I LOVE IT! It was pretty hard the first few days, I was starving. But now my body is used to it and I am eating what I should be eating. Usually I tend to overeat. I have gotten lots of new fun recipes that Tanner & I have made the past 2 weeks and have really enjoyed them. I went to weigh in this morning and lost 6.8 pounds!! Not as much as I was hoping but way more than I would have ever lost all on my own. I can officially say I am at my pre-Parker weight!!! I have 14 lbs to go to be at the weight I have wanted to be at for a long time so I am going to push real hard these next 2 1/2 months!

And a few pictures of Parker just because she's cute :)

We tried Bunny ears on & have a funny story to remember!

Loves seeing herself in the mirror

This was a couple weeks ago


0 comments: