Saturday night Tanner & I went to look at Christmas lights while Parker slept. I love seeing the lights, especially the crazy one in Grassland...that has to be a year long project. We haven’t been by the Neely one yet, saving the best for Christmas! We also got to watch the video of Parker’s first few days, ahhh the memories already. I was so happy Tanner got everything on video but not happy he got me on video, ick! But I did get to see my sweet baby girl on her first day of life & that was special. She has changed so much already! She had some HAIR! That hair is slowly disappearing & lightening up. This Holiday Season has been kinda stressful with the move & my grandmother fell and broke her hip. She has been in the hospital over a week now & my momma is pretty down which makes me sad. We are praying for a fast recovery, strength & hope for my grandmother & my family.
I am very excited for Parker’s 1st Christmas & I think it’s precious that she can rip the paper off her presents (with a little help of course). She gets her arms a flappin & that paper comes right off! She has already gotten so many cute things from wonderful family & friends :)
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment