Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Few Firsts ♥

This past weekend was a few of Parker’s Firsts! I guess we will be having a lot of these over the next 7 months (can’t believe she is about to be 5 months next week!). Thursday night I prayed & prayed for it to snow so I could “sleep in” with Parker. Well it snowed! But we didn’t do a lot of sleeping in. Parker has a bad cough so it usually wakes her up in the morning. She does fine all night until 6:30 or 7 & she’s waking herself coughing. And we have no clue how to get rid of it! So we just fill her up with Dimetapp & hope for the best :)

Sweet outfit from Aunt Cara, Uncle Landon & Cousin Laney



Back to Parker’s Firsts…SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! I didn’t get any pictures, I didn’t want her sickness to get any worse but I did get a few cute ones of the dogs playing in it. We got to spend the morning lounging around the house & I got a few boxes packed up including her room which was pretty sad. It was just the other day I was decorating her room & now it is bare! We had lunch with Landon, Cara & Laney & on the way home Parker fell asleep & took a 4 HOUR NAP! I kept going in to check on her because she hasn’t ever done this before. I am assuming it was the weather & her not feeling well because she then slept for 12 hours that night, 7:30 – 7:30!!

My sweet family


Saturday we got up & headed to the ConocoPhillips Kids Christmas Party. This was Parker’s 1st Christmas Party & 1st time to sit on Santa’s lap. She could care less about Santa but loved her some Mrs. Claus. She would just stare at her and smile but when it came to taking a picture those smiles weren’t anywhere to be found! Little snot :) That night Tanner & I went to the ConocoPhillips Adult Christmas Party at The Cuthbert Mansion. I am on the activities committee at work & this is one of my main activities I help with. I was swamped last week trying to get everything finished up for the party. Everything turned out beautiful & everyone seemed to have a great time. Seeing all your co-workers doing the cupid shuffle is quite funny but it was fun to see they have a “not so serious” side!

        Parker at her Christmas Party


Painting Parker a little jewelry box

Sunday Tanner left town for the day to go corner a fight in Austin so it was just me & Miss P. We went to church & then headed to a Holiday Open House with my good friend Ashley where I didn’t buy a thing but could have spent a large amount of money if I had it. Sunday night Parker & I got to hang out with my momma for a few hours & help her decorate her kitchen!

Girls Day!!


I am so over the cold weather already! I don’t wish for Summer but I do wish for at least 60 degree weather :)

0 comments: