Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekends go by way too fast...

What a fun weekend we had! We didn’t have much planned but seemed to find things to fill up each day. Saturday was Jenna’s baby shower…her little boy is due in January. He is going to be one spoiled little baby, Jenna got so many fun things at the shower. Jenna looks so beautiful pregnant! I can’t wait to meet baby Jensen :)







After the shower I went with Tanners dad’s gf to Merry Market. Let’s just say large crowds+stroller =not so much fun! Tanner had kept Parker that morning while I was busy at the shower so I took miss P to merry market to give daddy some time to himself. Parker was so good; she was awake the whole time and didn’t make a peep. But I couldn’t get into any of the booths because of the stroller and there were so many people there that I couldn’t stay in one spot very long without being in someone’s way. I did get to buy a couple gifts though. My mom & I are going on a girl’s trip this weekend to Dallas without hubby or baby so I will be able to shop my little heart out!

Sunday I helped paint my mom’s kitchen, I swore I wouldn’t paint again but she needed help so I gave in. We had our first Open House, this time around anyways. It went fairly good. We had about 5 parties come through. One lady was the original owner of the house and one lady said it was her favorite but had a couple more to look at. At this point we are just going with the flow…we know it will sell when God is ready. Last night we cooked for Tanner’s dad and Becky (his gf) and they got to spend a lot of time with Parker :) So our nothing planned, easy weekend turned into a very busy weekend!!


I have a root canal tomorrow which I am actually looking forward too. I have been having major problems with this one tooth since before I was pregnant so I am ready to get that sucker out!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jodi! Love that last picture of Parker...she is so beautiful! Where did you get the bow??? We must share bow websites...I love it!

♥Jodi said...

Thank you Jessica!! I ordered from a girl on my myspace..Little Baby Gorgeous Boutique..that's where I get most of mine.!!