Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SOLD

Our house is finally under CONTRACT! So technically it’s not sold yet…the buyer still has time to back out and something could go wrong with inspection but we are keeping faith that it goes smoothly. I couldn’t be more thrilled! Cheaper house payment sounds oh so nice! I have been praying for this day since February. Last time it was on the market for about 5 months with no bites. We were expecting this time around to be even longer considering the Holidays are coming up but it sold within a month so we are stoked. We are also a little stressed about everything that needs to be done & fixed, looking for a new home as well as getting our current house ready for our Thanksgiving dinner with the family and Christmas shopping…geeeez! We have found a couple houses we like but of course they have gone under contract. We went to look at one last night and love it so we are thinking about putting a contract on it today,,,crossing our fingers it hasn’t gone under contract yet because it is a precious house. The best part about it is there are no updates to be done!! If you know how much we had to do to our current home then you know how excited this makes us. We are praying for a smooth transition from the house we are currently in to our new home, wherever that may be!

Meanwhile, I have been debating on getting Parker’s ears pierced. My mom has always told me to do it really young, that’s when she did ours so it’s a quick cry and it’s over. I forgot to ask my pedi on Monday but I have heard from a lot of people they only need their 2 sets of shots and she has that & surprisingly Tanner agreed! So I think that will be on our BUSY, CRAZY, HECTIC agenda this week!

1 comments:

Sommer said...

Wow! That was so fast. God is good!