My poor kids are going to have to endure the joint party for a few more years. It's just easier & much cheaper...ummm....easier? I always say I am going to go cheaper and more simpler but I just need to be honest with myself and realize that's not going to happen. Luckily we had access to the clubhouse the day before and I happen to be off work so I did most of the setup then. As much as you plan, organize and tell yourself you won't get stressed and just have fun - it never happens that way! My kids LOVE the water and we have a brand new clubhouse in our neighborhood so as soon as we moved in Parker immediately said she wanted to have her party there. I turned the pool party into a "Beach Ball" themed party!
We invited A LOT of friends this time since we were moving and I wanted the kids to get to hang out with all their friends from school at the party. It's also swimming and every kid loves to swim so I even invited some sweet friends with their little ones to enjoy the pool, pizza & cupcakes. I'm so glad everyone came but sad we didn't get to visit with everyone:( The kids had a great time & that's all that matters! On to the pictures...
First up are decorations!
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment