Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Wrap Up

April was a busy month and I can't really believe May is here in a couple days. Just doesn't seem right. The heat outside is the only thing making it feel somewhat real. And today is beyond gross outside. I could barely even open my front door without a gust of dirt flying in. Sick. But it's Midland and you would think we were used to it by now.

Since we were out of town for Easter we celebrated a couple days early with the cousins. We had pizza, cupcakes and hunted for birds eggs. When all the eggs had been found Laney thought she found one more...nope, it was a dead bird. blah. Love having family around. The kids also had their Easter parties and egg hunts at school.

JESUS IS ALIVE!!








I got to celebrate 2 beauty's birthdays! Shea & Jenna both had birthdays this month :)


Daddy went out of town on a boys trip so the kiddos and I stayed busy!





I don't know what to do with these girls! They are beyond precious in their cowgirl outfits. Their recital is coming up in a few weeks.


My mom & I met my sweet friend Morgan in San Antonio for a quick girls weekend. Morgan lives in Houston. We went to high school together and her son is my godson. We had a great time catching up, shopping and eating good food.

Onto May...

0 comments: