Letter B
Be thankful in all things - 1 Thesselonians 5:18
I first started out by asking Parker some of the things she is thankful for. It took her awhile to come up with things but once she started she didn't want to stop. Here are a few things Parker is thankful for...
We decided to show our thankfulness by writing letters. Parker wanted to write to 8 different people buy after the 2nd letter she was tired haha. She asked me this morning if she could write some more after school :) Last night she wrote a letter to her friends Lillie & Reagan and took the letters to them today at school and was beyond excited. I was so proud of her! She did so good writing out each letter. This also gave me a chance to show her how to write an letter with the persons name and a commma and so on.
I taught Parker a simple BIBLE song and she caught on to that quick. I tried uploading here but wouldn't work for me :(
We listed off several things that started with a B and we made a Bumble Bee. I found a picture online and sat it by her and she made her own...pretty good ;) HA
We also put our THANKFUL sign up in our house!


0 comments:
Post a Comment