Thursday, November 15, 2012

Here we go again


A lot of times these blogs are probably really boring to someone who actually reads my stuff but it is so fun to look over the past few years and read them. I am so happy I do these to have reference. I spent a little bit this morning looking at posts from when Parker was just a few months old and it's crazy the stuff I already forgot. So if you ever wonder "why in the world is she writing about that"...it's because I want to be able to look back on things that I obviously can't remember..I have a horrible memory.

So here is a blog that you could care less about but it helps me keep track :)
I started Weight Watchers yesterday to get off these last stubborn pounds. I knew I wrote about the last time I did weight watchers so I went back to see my progress then. I gained 50 with Parker and Weight Watchers along with West Texas Losers helped me shed those last pounds + more! This time my goal is just to get down to pre-pregnancy weight. I gained 60 pounds with Liam when I swore I would do better this round..ha. It's much more fun puting those pounds on! I lost the first 42 fairly easy just by not indulging in cokes, donuts, cookies and all the other stuff I crammed in my face. But these last 18 need to be worked off!! Weight Watchers worked last time so I knew I wanted to do that again but I also wanted to add in my It Works! stuff to help me get healthier and also to tighten up my tummy.

To go along with this I am also on a Lean Team at work for our Lean Team Challenge over the holidays. So I weighed in on Tuesday and began my diet...STARVING all day. STARVING ALL DAY yesterday and then again today! Last time it took me three days to get past the horrible hunger so I am almost there. But for now lots of veggies and fruit for me since they have a 0 point value on WW.


1 comments:

Stacey said...

whata go girl for getting started on something:)

sounds like your right on track with losing those last few pounds!!