Thursday, October 27, 2011

International Food Fair

Today we had our last event for our United Way Campaign. Well I guess our last big event. We still have an auction going on and a gun board and raffle tickets. I am really hoping I win that ipad2 next week ;) We have had a super busy October with this campaign. We had a huge turnout at today's event. Different employees from other countries cook popular dishes from their countries and everyone is invited to come taste test everything. We have tons of employees from various countries. At last minute Olga & I were asked to take over USA. After a quick thought we decided on corn dogs, apple pie and hamburger cookies...ha!

Aren't these the cutest things ever?? They were a huge hit and I can't wait to make them for another party or event. Parker would love them!















0 comments: