Saturday, May 7, 2011

What will it BEE?!?!?

Last night we went to a fun little Gender Reveal Party. My sweet friend Ashley and her husband Clay are expecting their first baby in October. They found out a week ago the gender and kept it in for a little over a week from everyone, including family...big props to them. I can't keep secrets like that very well. But it was all worth it when they got to reveal it at their party last night...though it slipped out to a couple people but a few of us were left to find out!

Lauren, Ashley & I

You had to wear pink or blue depending on what you thought it would be. Of course, I had to dress Parker in pink because we were really hoping it would be a girl. Though I was 100% sure it was a boy!

The grandma's cutting into the cake!!!!

YAY!! It's a GIRL!!
Ashley also made cute cupcakes with pink icing inside :) YUM
Also, whoever guessed right got scratch tickets!

Daddy & Parker having some fun at the party

Parker going in for a kiss...

Ewwww.......

We are so excited for the Lamb's! Baby girls are so much fun and we know they are going to be awesome, fun, loving parents!!

1 comments:

Marina said...

What a cute idea!!