I am so happy to be celebrating our 4 year Anniversary! I know 4 doesn't sound big but that only means we have several more years to enjoy eachother. We have enjoyed eachother even more with our little Parker around. Seeing eachother as parents really gives us a deeper bond & deeper love for eachother.
Last year at this time we were moving houses and had a little 6 month old. This time our little girl is 17 months (almost 18), we are very settled into our home and have many things to look forward to this year! We had a rough past couple of months (with the miscarriage) so our plan for this year is to fully enjoy every second as a family of 3 and take lots of TRIPS! Girl's trip, Sea World, Vegas & Rome are on the line-up right now. Rome is a little out of the ordinary for us but it's for my husband's 30th birthday and it is on his
Bucket List.
Back to my wonderful husband...Tanner is a loving, kind, God fearing man and I am so thankful I have him to share everything with. We are blesssed with jobs where we email constantly throughout the day, meet for lunch, call just to chat & take off days together. Watching him be a full hands on daddy makes me fall in love with him all over again. Is all this mushy enough for you?? :) ha
Bucket List.
Back to my wonderful husband...Tanner is a loving, kind, God fearing man and I am so thankful I have him to share everything with. We are blesssed with jobs where we email constantly throughout the day, meet for lunch, call just to chat & take off days together. Watching him be a full hands on daddy makes me fall in love with him all over again. Is all this mushy enough for you?? :) ha
Happy Anniversary Love!!
2007
2008 - Jamaica
2009- Cancun with Parker in my belly!
2010 - In our first home together
2011!
We had a fabulous New Years eve hanging out with some of my best friends.
Hello 2011
I love these girls!
Us 4 leave for our San Antonio shopping trip in 10 days!!
The whole gang
Hope you all have a blessed 2011 :-)






1 comments:
Happy anniversary and many more blessed years together!
Post a Comment