I love Holiday weekends! We always get off work early and the long weekends give us more time with our little Parker. We surprisingly stayed around the house a lot this weekend but Tanner got a lot done to the backyard and P was sick a portion of the weekend.
When we moved in our whole backyard was all gravel. Tanner has been working in sections; clearing out the rock, preparing the ground and then laying sod. He got a lot done this weekend but still a lot of work to go. I’m glad he enjoys working in the yard because that is definitely not my favorite.
Saturday our niece Laney turned the big 2 so we got to attend her birthday party at the park. I of course forgot my camera again so I didn’t get any pictures :( All the kids had a great time though.
Parker's new ride ;)
While Tanner has been trying to get the water perfect in our big pool we blew up a baby pool for P yesterday. We laid it out in the front yard and let her play around. It was perfect weather under the shade. Last night we had a big dinner with family at our house.
I am so proud to be an American and so thankful for all the men & woman and their families in the military that fight everyday for our freedom!






0 comments:
Post a Comment