Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

What a blessed mommy I am! I am also blessed to have such an amazing relationship with my momma :) Mother’s Day was perfect. We started out helping with the 2 year olds at church. They are finally getting into a schedule each Sunday so the kids are used to us and we have really grown close to all of them. We spent the whole afternoon with P and we went to visit my mom & grandma. Tanner cooked me a fabulous bacon wrapped filet dinner, had a glass of wine and opened a wonderful gift from my precious baby. Tanner even recorded the whole buying experience with Parker and I laughed so hard watching it. People looked at him like he was crazy and the poor saleswoman couldn’t quit laughing & wanting to hide. I would have looked at him funny too ;) I love my husband & I love that sweet baby girl that calls me “ma-ma”!

working on her standing skills

bedtime bottle with daddy


Awnry face!


Night Night kisses


This bunny in her hand is a "must have" in the bath! It doesn't leave her hand

We love our story time; the dogs do too


My Mother's Day gift from P that they made at daycare :)))


Mother's Day 2010


Playing before church


about to be 10 months old


She loves her books

Snoozin in her new big girl car seat!


 

0 comments: