Monday, April 12, 2010

Weigh In #3

We had our 3rd weigh in yesterday for West Texas Losers. Compared to the 2nd weigh in (where I gained .4 lbs)  I had great results. I lost 3.2 lbs! In total I have lost 9.6 lbs which is way more than I expected to lose. This weight loss challenge has been a lot of fun yet challenging. Getting to see all the people around you lose weight too has been a great feeling! Out of the 42 people we have lost well over 250 lbs. The past 3 weeks have been iffy for me. I don’t feel like I have eaten wonderfully but I did work out a lot more! I even worked out on our vacation which is a big first for me. It helps having Tanner to guide me in the right direction. We still have 2 more weigh in's before it's over. So far I am in 7th place so I need to step in up a notch. It’s a great feeling to be able to fit into some clothes that you have had stored all the way in the back of your closet just waiting for a day like this ;-)

1 comments:

Hayes Fam ♥ said...

Congrats! 7th place out of 42 is awesome!