Sunday, February 8, 2015

31


Another year in the books and my husband, kids, momma and friends made it super special with all things Kendra Scott! My husband took me to a fancy restaurant downtown and we seriously had one of the best times! Lots of laughs and stories :)

I had a rough day the day before my bday and I was in tears when I opened this fabulous gold bracelet from my girl Jenna! I was beyond excited!!
Tanner & the kids got my the new bracelet and matching earrings from her new line!! Love!!
My sweet friend Paula, here in Austin, got me this fabulous Kendra jewelry/makeup bag! Love it & her!!

Surprise flowers & balloon from my momma :))
Here's to 31!!!!!





2 comments:

aquintana said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! You should take stock in KS. I LOVE the travel bag in that color and your house looks great!

Stacey Sanchez said...

So glad you were spoiled, you deserve it friend!