Sunday, September 28, 2014

House Update

We had several surprises go into the house this week. When we pulled up this morning we were shocked to see grass, trees, plants and a sidewalk! Then when we went inside they had put carpet, kitchen appliances and started some touch up work. It's getting sooooo close. It blows my mind that they still need another month to finish things. I feel like I spend most of my time looking up decor, furniture, etc. so I'm excited to see it come together. We went to a future neighbors house this weekend that has the same floorplan as ours. Our girls are in Kindergarten together and dance class. After talking to her momma we found out we have the same floorplan so we were so excited to go to their house to see it with furniture and decorated. After seeing theirs it made us even more anxious!! Liam and I are headed to Midland tomorrow and can't wait to see what they get done while we are gone. On to the pics....



 
I love our floors
 
Backyard
 
The kids loved rolling around on the new carpet



0 comments: