Monday, September 8, 2014

Austin Firsts...

While Nane was visiting, Tanner & I got to have a date night. We decided to try out kayaking on Town Lake. This is not normally my cup of tea but I am so happy I did it. It was a lot of fun and we got to have lots of uniterrupted conversation :)



Tanner got a membership at an indoor gun range that is close to our apartment. While my mom was here we decided we would all go because  my mom wanted to shoot. It was pretty fun for me but my mom wasn't a fan of the noise ;)

Parker loved dance class so I knew we had to start her here in Austin. I found a studio in our new neighborhood and she started her first class, Pre Hip-Hop, last week. She starts her second class, Tap/Jazz/Ballet, today. I am hoping to get her into classes on the same day. She loved her new class & asks to go everyday after school now.

0 comments: